This Sunday is my birthday – I’m turning 30!
It’s a big milestone that I’m celebrating on the water, kayaking along the Spanish/Portuguese border feeling utterly blessed.
I wanted to write to you today with something really epic, some special bonus or gift. But no such thing arrived.
What I did feel called to share with you are the 14 most influential truths I’ve learned in my years (lifetime to date). So here they are…
- Once your soul wakes up, it’s never going to settle, you’re awake + your only option is to keep opening + keep expanding
- You are never going to arrive, so stop wasting time planning “how to get there”
- Your libido is a barometer for how much you desire YOURSELF
- Even when I don’t feel sexy, I’m a woman, which means my very nature is sensual
- The more I open my heart, the more emotional I feel, and this is a good thing
- It’s okay to disappoint everyone in your life if your heart says you have to. True self-love is having the courage to know that it’s your opinion that matters the most
- Vulnerability is the act of opening to all of yourself – your light, your dark, your beauty, your pain. Embodying ALL of you is the greatest pursuit in your life.
- Every single thing you can desire, dream or want already exists in the world – waiting for you to step up and claim it.
- No one does it alone. It takes a community and more support than you believe you can ask for to get you through (and you ARE worth the support, so ask for it)
- Those who truly love you will still support you, even when your idea sounds crazy!
- Every single action, situation or person in this world is worthy of forgiveness. No one and nothing is worth the energetic leak of you holding a grudge or frustration against.
- No matter what happens you can always make money. You’re a smart woman and there will always be a way to be warm, safe + loved.
- When everything else goes to shit – get back to nature. She is medicine.
- Imperfectly perfect. You are enough.
It is my birthday wish that you comment below and share with me:
- Which truth are you learning to live by + embody right now?
- Or is there one of your own you would like to share with me (please do! When we are green, we grow and I love to grow!)
I am so grateful for our beautiful community of embodied women (which you can join here) who are stepping to live + making decisions as the most soulful + sensual version of themselves possible.
Thank you for being here woman + thank you for being you.