Is there something you’re resisting right now?
I’ve got a long list. There is a big project in my business right now…
This complex, overwhelming, decision-rich situation with tons of unknown factors.
There’s a desire to sink my teeth in on one hand, yet a throw your hands up in the air confusion on the other. There’s so much to do, so much to feel, so much to decide!
I also have some personal devotional practices that I’d love to dive into deeper.
Yet I find myself in avoidance, prioritising everything else above what I know is good for me.
Can you relate with your own resistance?
On the podcast this week we’re looking at our modern management of blocks, resistances & self-sabotages.
Specifically, were diving into:
- Why it’s detrimental to label your resistance as “resistance”
- Why you prioritise everything else above that thing you really want to do
- How resistance binds up our life force energy & reduces our flow
- What our survival mind has to do with orchestrating resistance
- The key resource our survival mind needs to meet the overwhelm & complexity of resistance
- Why our bodies can feel like a place that feels “too much” or “too deeply”
- When tapping into your radiance & pleasure ALSO causes resistance
- The pressure of unactualized potential & feeling like you’re never going to get there
- The role of discipline VS devotion in meeting resistance
- My 3 steps for figuring this out from a depth first, direction second perspective
RESOURCES FROM THIS PODCAST
Bring along your notebook & pen, as well as your own current resistance to workshop in this super juicy podcast ep!
Would love to hear what lands once you’ve listened in.